It's me!

Assalaamu'alaikum... Hi guys!

  My name is Alifa Fithratulhaq. You can call me Alifa ;). I was born on August 15th, 2003, in Bandung. I heard from my parent that when I was in the age of 7th month, my parent took me to Japan. I spent my elementary school until my first year of junior high school there in Japan.

  After I completed my first year at junior high school in Japan, I came back to Indonesia and continue to SMP AlQuran, Pondok Quran Boarding School. I memorized AlQuran there. I learned arabic and english. I love to learn languages. I think I'm very lucky because I had a chance to live in Japan long enough, so I can speak Japanese fluently. Alhamdulillaah :) I hope I can also speak english fluently, someday.

  I like Detective Conan story very much. I read every edition of Conan comics. And I love to watch its movie. I like to draw anime especially Conan. If anyone of you like Conan too, you can contact me, so we can share each other about Conan :D.

Thank you!
Wassalaamu'alaikum

             Fujinomiya village with Mt. Fuji background

Comments

Popular Posts