Holiday

Hi! Here I want to tell you about my holiday.

  Our holiday is from 20 December until 5 January. About two more weeks. First week I often fill my day by meeting with my junior high school friends. I went to my friend's house, and I also met my friend at BIP, go to gramedia together etc. I'm so happy that we can talking each other again.

  The next week, my sister and I went to Al-Quran boarding school in Purwakarta. Here I have many new friends. They come from different city. And we are different age too. From age 10 to 16. Therefore many are younger than me. But it's okay because with them I can play together.

  At this boarding school there are several activities. We memorized AlQuran, muraja'ah, learned tahsin, played fun games, and archery. This fast boarding school lasted from 27 December 2019 to 2 January 2020. This activity impressed me, because my vacation was not boring and I also made new friends. And In syaa Allah to be a useful vacation.I want to participate in activities like this again on the next vacation.

 On the last few days of vacation, I spend my time with my family and sibling. We went to BEC, then when we had a barbeque on our house at night. We eat, listen to songs, and take pictures together. And before going to bed we also watch movies in the room.

  Alhamdulillah, I think this holiday is fun and productive. I hope the next vacation can be like this, even better, more useful than the previous holiday. Aamiin..

Byee!

 

Comments

Popular Posts