Dialogue (About Opinion)

Opinion about Detective Conan

Aal: Hi Icha! Long time no see!
Icha: Hi Al! Yeah I'm so happy can meet you again. How are you??
Aal: Feeling good, thanks. How about you?
Icha: Fine, thankyou.
Aal: Cha, I have something for you.
Icha: What is that??
Aal: This is a movie ticket for watching Detective Conan in cinema.
Icha: Really?? I'm very happy 😄. Thanks a lot Aaal!
Aal: My pleasure Ichaa 🤗
Icha: Al, What do you think about Detective Conan comics??
Aal: It's so exciting!!
Icha: Why do you think so?
Aal: Because Detective Conan solved many mysteries and cases. The story is exciting and tense. Makes me curious about the next story in the next comic.
Icha: Ooh yeahh, I think that too. Which do you like, reading Detective Conan comics or watching Detective Conan movie?
Aal: I like both..But, I think movie is better than comics. Cause in the movie I can hear the voice of Kudo Shinichi 😆


Icha: Haha, Is Kudo Shinichi your favorite character?
Aal: Yeah, that's right. How about you Icha? Which character do you like??
Icha: I like Akai Shuichi 😍


Aal: Oww. What is your opinion about Akai Shuichi??
Icha: I think he is so handsome, smart, can shoot and hit the target even from afar and that's really cool. 
Aal: Ooh yeahh I see I see.
Icha: Al, is the Detective Conan movie going to start soon? 
Aal: Oh yeah! Let's go to the cinema!
Icha: Let's go !!

Comments

Popular Posts