My Goal My Ambition

 Bismillaah..

Assalaamualaikum guys!:)

Here, I want to sharing about my passion, talent, strength and any activities I do.

The first, I like Japan and I can speak Japanese. I like to watching anime, listen to the Japanese song, read a Japanese comics especially Detective Conan, and other things related to Japan. I like Japan, because I lived in Japan. However, the last time I went to Japan was when I was in junior high school. So, now I forgot a little about Japanese .. I want to use more Japanese in my family so that I don't forget Japanese. This is also the reason why I entered the NK3 extracurricular activity. Alhamdulillah when I was grade 10 and joined a Japanese quiz competition with Fajrina and Amir, we got the campion. I'm so happy our school get trophy ✨

Second, I like to study and memorizing Al-Quran. I used to be in junior high school at Pondok Quran Boarding School. There I started memorizing a lot, and I felt calm when memorizing it. Even though I haven't finished memorizing all of Al-Quran, but I want to be a useful person by teaching the Al-Quran to other people. I don't want only myself to try to be better, but I want all of us to be better together by getting closer to Allah. And go to Jannah forever, Aamiinn..❤️

In the future, of course I want to be a person who benefits others a lot. I want to be able to spread goodness, and be able to teach whatever is the ability and strength that Allah has given me. so that I can be a person who is grateful for the blessings that have been given by Him .. :)

Comments

Popular Posts